From Tuesday 23rd March 2021 when you next log into your My Trust account you will notice some changes to the appearance of the login screen. Don’t worry though, the way you log in hasn’t changed. All you need to do is enter your existing registered details (email address and password) to sign in. If you can’t remember your password, just click on the ‘forgotten password’ link on the sign in page. You’ll be emailed a single use verification code to enter and then prompted to choose and confirm a new password. This short video walks you through how to sign in to your account and what to do if you’ve forgotten your password. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md8pg9jEmQI
This change is part of a wider update of the systems we use at the Trust that will provide us with greater future flexibility to offer our customers and supporters enhanced security features and personalise your experience and allow you to better manage your My Trust account.
Welcome to your online Canal & River Trust account. Here you can:
- buy or renew a boat licence
- tell us you’ve sold your boat
- book passage in advance for a lock, tunnel, other structure or stretch of water (whether you’re a boat owner or you’re hiring a boat)
- book a mooring
- buy a Waterway Wanderers fishing permit
- Book a match at one of our fisheries
- Buy a fishery season permit
- update your contact details
If you already have an online account, all you need to do is sign in. If you don’t have an account, you can choose the option to register below.
If you’ve forgotten your password, please choose the ‘reset password’ button below.